Well, it’s finally come! Adobe is finally allowing Creative Cloud subscribers to sync their Lightroom Presets into their Lightroom Mobile App. That means you can use Filtercrave presets directly on your phone through Lightroom Mobile! So, I wanted to make this tutorial to help you through the installation process.
Important: You will need to purchase the Creative Cloud subscription to be able to sync your custom Lightroom Presets to your Lightroom Mobile app. You will also need the Lightroom CC desktop app on your computer to install and sync the presets.
I used the Mobile Starter Pack I for this tutorial. The preset collection features 10 presets inspired by popular Instagrammers. Once you download your new presets, unzip them by double clicking on the zipped folder if you’re using Mac computer or laptop. If you’re using a Windows computer or laptop, right-click the zipped folder and select Extract All.
1. Start the Lightroom CC Desktop App
2. On the right side of the interface, click the Edit Module.
3. Once it slides open, click Presets at the bottom of the module. A presets panel will open left from the Edit Module display all of your default and currently installed presets.
4. In the top right corner, click on the “…” and a drop down menu will open. Click import presets.
5. Go To the folder where you downloaded and unzipped your presets.
6. Select the preset folder you want to import. Click Import.
I include LRTemplate Version and XMP Version of the presets in most of my preset collections. That way you can use the presets on older versions of Lightroom. It shouldn’t matter whether you select the LRTemplate version or XMP version, both should work in Lightroom CC.
7. The whole folder (name included) of presets should instantly appear in your presets panel. Now you can start using your new presets!
**Important: make sure you are signed into the same Adobe Creative Cloud account on both Lightroom CC (Desktop Version) and Lightroom Mobile App, so that your presets will automatically sync and be available to use on your mobile device. Also make sure you are connected to internet or wifi for the presets to sync via Creative Cloud.